Are you an experienced developer looking to break into the contractmarket?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Beyonder, May 7, 2008.

  1. Beyonder

    Beyonder Guest

    My client is prepared to wait your notice period and will offer a long
    term (six months) contract. Normally you have to be available ASAP for
    contract assignments so if you have thought about contracting, this is
    your chance.

    Become part of a Microsoft Practice - Solutions Development team in
    Wellington.

    Our client is going from strength to strength and have a number of
    projects on the go. They have just won a new account and need more
    developers. Join a fantastic team with great kiwi culture.

    You will be expected to have an expert understanding of the .Net
    development framework and C# language. You will also have in-depth
    understanding of development methodologies and testing frameworks.

    Please contact me on 471 8974, or email me

    Beyonder, May 7, 2008

  2. 6 months = long term. <chortle>

    Bruce Sinclair, May 7, 2008