    Australia
    lol..... goofy i hope u honestly didn't do that :|
    If a hot chick asked me... i would probably not go on the computer until the movie has finished and shes gone home :D

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Ciger

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey she/he might be into the computer stuff :p
    (Sorry, unholy, I aint really sure if your gay or not :? )

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Ciger

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nathan... no

    our school cant afford a good techy. for crist sake our computers dont even work we just have to humm and pretent that there not broken

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, theonly broken ones are ones that you and tyson broke yourself :p Foo Fighters fliers in the cd drive ring any bells? Cake napkin jammed in the front of the case? hmm? :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol so true i wonder is they actually bought working keyboards... or maybe they were all from the dump shop :p

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    well if they were working at the start of the year, laurence and tyson would have broken a couple by now. They lost one of the keys on one of the black keyboards,so they pinched the missing key from a stack of white keyboards in the corner of the room :)

    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  7. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha thats a pro mod, every second key is different :D

    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  8. Ciger

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks for the idea!
    I am in bali :shock:
    Just got bombed 2 days ago, sooo gay!

    Flukemanguy, Oct 3, 2005
  9. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you're in Bali? How is it? :p

    XhArD, Oct 3, 2005
  10. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its got bombed two days ago is the main text... :p
    so no modding for u... :p

    unholy, Oct 3, 2005
  11. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Do you live there, or are you on holiday or what? Coz if I was on holiday in Bali when that happened, I'd be coming home pretty damn fast :|

    XhArD, Oct 4, 2005
  12. Ciger

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    By the way...

    That terrorist activity in Bali - we can blame XhArD for getting them all fired up again. Damn terrorists. :reddy:

    bigal, Oct 4, 2005
  13. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    #134994) Just look at my freakin' signature. I get PAID to be a geek damnit!

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005
  14. Ciger

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, it's all my fault, must have been those nice letters I sent asking them to please stop killing people or I might have to ring them personally.

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  15. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i will let u borrow the stick i own... beat them over the head and say u will tell their mums they have been bad boys and they wont have supper :p

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  16. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Didn't we go over this already? Your stick is too small. :) Silly australians and your bent sticks coming up behind and whackin' you in the head. yeesh! :)

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005