    I will start first :wink:
    1) When someone say "dos" you think of Microsoft instead of "2" in Spanish.
    NEXT ! :twisted:

    Ciger, Jul 8, 2005

  2. Ciger

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    2-have you heard of linux:)

    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Ciger

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    I can type faster than the keyboarding teacher at my school, and every teacher I have relies on me to fix their computers

    ww_crimson, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    3 ) i have 1 mb of hard drive space :D *giggle* its bigger then yours!

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  5. Ciger

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    teachers dont just rely on me they couldnt live without me...for 2 out of 5 periods of my school day i fix computers around my school and get college credit for it...my teacher hands mea stack of work orders and i egt going on problems ranging to reinstalls...reimages...network problems(we use novell)...basically the only things i am not allowed to touch are the xp pc's i can only fix them if they need hardware work...because our schools IT has those under zen...

    HackaX0rus, Jul 8, 2005
  6. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i see the real life man that helps the school... my school can amazingly afford a techy :|

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  7. Ciger

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    You get college credit for it? No fair, I just get high school credits.

    Silverstrand, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i get nothing when help, u should feel proud!!!

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Ciger

    deathcharms

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    4) you know both meanings of FPS

    deathcharms, Jul 9, 2005
  10. Ciger

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    my favorite pastime is browsing the internet:).

    PUTALE, Jul 9, 2005
  11. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    150) U know how fast a MSSQl databse is when 1000 users are on, :|

    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  12. Ciger

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm talking using SHORTCUTS :lol:

    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  13. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    151) my keyboard has 101 keys unless i mod it
    152) I am a person with pants above my shoulders. :|

    unholy, Jul 11, 2005
  14. Ciger

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    153) you know what numbers "FF" stands for  :shock:

    Ciger, Jul 11, 2005
  15. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    everyone knows FF = 0, thats not a nooby thing its a Pro thing everyone knows! :D

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  16. Ciger

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    DOS (no it's not the Spanish word)

    PUTALE, Jul 13, 2005
  17. Ciger

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    LMAO thats great.

    stlava, Jul 13, 2005
  18. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Really, i never would have guessed...... :|
    Funny :D

    unholy, Jul 14, 2005
  19. Ciger

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    2
    me: say no to a hot chick asking me to go to the movies so i can stay at home and play counter-strike instead. and actually be pleased with myself after about the good decision i made.

    Goofy, Jul 16, 2005
  20. Ciger

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    Virtual Sex is way better than real sex, the high, mmmh.....

    PUTALE, Jul 17, 2005