    ends. Do I need them all or are they all interchangeable?

    Thanks,
    Marty

    Marty, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Marty

    RHinNC Guest

    Won't hurt a thing to try and see. They should be interchangeable.

    RHinNC, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Marty

    Robert Haar Guest

    I have a Nikon D70 and a Canon SD400, as well as an MP3 player that all work
    with the interchangeable USB cables. I cannot say about the camcorder
    because I use Firewire for that.

    Robert Haar, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Marty

    hammell1 Guest

    hammell1, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Marty

    Nikon User Guest

    If one cable will physically fit all three cameras, it will work with
    all three cameras. However, there are at least two different sized
    connectors at the camera end, but they look similar at first glance.

    Nikon User, Dec 22, 2005
  6. I believe they are all mini USB cables. If it fits, it will work.

    :)

    ShutterXtreme, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Sorry this is a bit out of the question, but the Canon USB cable does
    NOT fit on a Lumix Panasonic.
    If you got all these near hand, the best answer is to try. If it fits,
    it will merely connect.

    nikojorj_jaimepaslapub, Dec 22, 2005
  8. Give it a try. If it physically fits (DON'T force it) it will most
    likely work. OTOH, I have two different Nikon digitals and they require
    DIFFERENT cables.

    Scott Schuckert, Dec 22, 2005