    Are they good to learn and prepare for the MCSA exams.

    Regards
    Nasir Goda

    Nasir Goda, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Nasir Goda

    Nasir Goda Guest

    Nasir Goda, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Nasir Goda

    Rsmejkal Guest

    Like any good study guide to take any of the microsoft cert exams. The
    trainsignal material is best if not used alone. It is a good visual
    product that goes over alot off the much needed information, but does
    not point out what is good to keep in mind while going for the certs.
    All in all a fine product but don't rely on it by it's self to get you
    through. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on a
    small test network with the necessary OS's.

    Rsmejkal, Apr 12, 2005