    Transcript for Secondary Bachelor Degree
    Transcript for Undergraduate Study

    Thanks for your time and looking forward to your reply.

    yefuwang, Dec 5, 2006

  2. yefuwang

    Whiskers Guest

    'Transcript of' would be better English - but it does not make sense
    logically in the context here. <http://www.answers.com/transcript?nafid=3>.

    One meaning of 'Draft' is "A tentative, provisional, or preparatory
    writing out of any document (as a will, contract, lease, and so on) for
    purposes of discussion and correction, which is afterwards to be prepared
    in its final form." Is that closer to what you intend?

    Other possible words might be 'prospectus', 'curriculum', 'proposal',
    'plan' ...

    Whiskers, Dec 5, 2006

  3. yefuwang

    dadiOH Guest

    This is fine.
    ______________
    These depend upon your intent. A transcript is a written record of
    something that has already occurred. If that is the case, you should
    say, "Transcript of...".

    On the other hand, if you wish to undertake these things, Whiskers'
    suggestions of "proposal" or "plan" would be better.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Dec 5, 2006
  4. yefuwang

    richard Guest

    What is your intended use as this would make the application more
    appropriate?

    "Letter of Recommendation" is a letter from a 3rd party to a prospective
    employer of the 1st party.
    You are seeking employment at xyz co inc and they want a "LOR". You ask your
    local doctor to write one.

    "Transcript" can refer to the past grades of a given school. For instance, a
    college may want to see the transcripts of your grades from your high
    school. Or it can also refer to "minutes of a meeting".
    However, depending on your intended use, that may not be what you're looking
    for.
    Let us know what you intend to use the label for and you'll get a better
    response.

    richard, Dec 6, 2006