Are these any good?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Saga, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Saga

    Saga Guest

    Saga, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Saga

    Robert Lo Guest

    If you do not mind looking at the screen for a long time and buy illegal
    stuff, they are cheap.
    Robert

    Robert Lo, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Saga

    Saga Guest

    Thank you for replying Robert.

    Well, looking at the screen a long time might be a possiblity.

    Adquiring stuff illegally is NOT!

    What are these people selling?
    Are these the files that come when you purchase a book?
    Since the pages mention the training kit, do I get these files
    when I purchase the self-paced training kit?

    Thanks!
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Saga

    Saga Guest

    Understood, thank you
    Saga

    Saga, Sep 27, 2004
  5. Saga

    Guest Guest

    they take out the compiled html file in the e-book which
    comes along with the book and post it

    Guest, Sep 27, 2004