    the sort & wonder why.

    Anyhoo, I finally found, on-line, a site which sells low-cost software
    to students & has Excel 2003.

    Arcadian, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Arcadian

    Alex Clayton Guest

    You just answered your own question. People can find anything they want on
    line. Ask one of your teachers to explain to you the cost of opening a store
    to sell something few people are going to bother to come and buy from you
    because they just buy it on line.

    Alex Clayton, Apr 23, 2007

  3. Arcadian

    Ernie Werbel Guest

    I have had much luck on eBay. I purchased new-old versions of Office,
    Photoshop, Acrobat, etc. for WAY BELOW new cost. I have found that for most
    purposes (99% in my case), a few versions behind the current has more or
    less the same features as what I would use in the 2007 versions.

    I still use Excel 5.0 simply because I got it when it was new and never saw
    a need to upgrade. A spreadsheet is a spreadsheet is a spreadsheet. It's
    all relative though, because even my Excel 5.0 is high-tech to say, my
    father, who still keeps actual ledger sheets for his business. (-:

    Ernie

    Ernie Werbel, Apr 25, 2007