    there they were in early Jan.

    I don't want the same surprise again.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Why do you fear the sims?

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294. If I had
    reviewed some of the material I would have had a higher mark. If there are
    sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations before the exam.

    Guest, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Yeah, Sims 2 was way better than Sims 1.

    Lasher, Mar 20, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you should always do that anyway. You should learn how the products work
    to pass the test, not route memorization. The more you use it, the easier
    the exam will be regarless of the types of questions asked.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the exam should be easy, but
    working with product extensively will only make the test taking
    experience easier.

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Yes. Knowing and doing are two different things. I guess it's a left
    brain, right brain thing.

    Sims are good in that they bring more of a balance to the test. Also,
    at least initially, they thwart dumpers, but most people are visual
    learners, so I think "memorizing" steps to complete visual tasks will
    be easier for many than memorizing the answers to hundreds of boring
    questions, so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  7. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I really like the Sims.

    yeah,yeah but are you hot?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006
  8. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Always with you is this glass half empty thing, have faith in the system
    that is Microsoft.
    *snigger*

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    You're right. I should have more faith.
    Racist.

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dont fear the sims, feer the reaper
    --
    LoopBack

    "I try and choke my chicken at least twice a day. Sometimes even three or
    four times if the chicken is still breathing. Mainly, I find joy when I choke
    my chicken. My chicken seems to respond happily every time. Sometimes, I have
    someone else choke my chicken once or twice everyday. This I find very
    relieving for me and the chicken since the choking is at a a variation of
    speeds and chokes" Lasher circa 2006

    Guest, Mar 20, 2006
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    You don't know how glad I am that I got to read that twice today.

    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  12. I wish the exams had more stimulation questions.

    Bill McPherson, Mar 20, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, Bill McPherson spurted out:
    Hmmmm...yes...

    <chant loop>
    Screw the sims....
    Give us stims...
    </chant loop>

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  14. Guest

    James Guest

    So in short no one here knows

    James, Mar 20, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    Do you know?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  16. Guest

    James Guest

    yes, the answer is purple

    James, Mar 20, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAA-men!

    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  18. **James's** the one who fcukin said it
    I don't need the answer......tell it to sharon, instead of griping about
    nobody else knowing it.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  19. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    I wish half the exam was an onsite troubleshooting lab like the CCIE.

    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  20. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    As opposed to what, just memorizing the multiple guess answers?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006