    Guest Guest

    The card comes up as an unknown network controller when I install it in the
    system.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Contact the manufacturer of the device; they're the *only* ones who
    might be able to provide the necessary 64-bit device drivers.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Jan 20, 2007

  3. Guest

    Theo Guest

    Found using Google, at URL:
    http://www.cantata.com/support/lanfax/fax_driver_firmware.cfm

    Driver and Firmware

    There is no driver and firmware needed from Brooktrout. This
    software is contained within the fax application software.
    This software is provided through an Integrated Software
    Vendor (ISV). Click here for the list of LAN Fax partners.

    See Knowledgebase articles Knowledgebase Article #1453 and
    Article #1454 for additional information.

    Google Is Your Friend (G.I.Y.F.) !!!!!!!

    Theo, Jan 20, 2007
  4. Guest

    Theo Guest

    Theo, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have searched high and low and have determined that there are indeed no
    drivers for the "prefered fax card for windows." I have had to install
    another box running the 32 bit OS in order to use this card. If anyone comes
    across drivers or has other info, please make it available.

    Thanks,

    Dylan
    Engage Computers

    Guest, Mar 19, 2007
  6. Guest

    Theo Guest

    It is highly unlikely the desired 64-bit drivers will be
    found anyplace other than at Cantata. Did you contact their
    Tech Support and ask about Win x64 drivers?

    Theo, Mar 19, 2007