    vouchers.

    Thanks,

    Dilash.

    Dilash, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Dilash

    T-Bone Guest

    Look back through the old news postings. Someone posted one a while ago.

    T-Bone, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    www.getcertified4less.com I believe...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Dilash

    RH Guest

    Or try: wcfields.com

    RH, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Dilash

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    and the difference between ignorance and appathy is:
    dunno, don't care

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  7. Dilash

    Dilash Guest

    Thanks for all your input!!

    Dilash, Sep 8, 2004
  8. Dilash

    BrianS Guest

    If you have taken a Microsoft course from a CTEC lately then you can contact
    the instructor and he/she can give you a discount code and as of September
    1, 2004 the discount is 25%.
    Brian

    BrianS, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    yer welcome to use mine if you are Canadian
    MSAU719D0F93

    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  10. Dilash

    BrianS Guest

    I am Canadian but live in the U.S. Thanks anyway.

    BrianS, Sep 8, 2004