    and all the stuff Microsoft wants to sell right now. But what about us less
    'sold' people?

    Is there anything from Microsoft to satisfy me?

    Angus, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Angus

    Bob Guest

    Angus,

    The Visual C++ exams from Microsoft have been retired. They were a part of
    the original MCSD certification, but were never popular - most people
    preferrred the VB route.

    Bob

    Bob, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Angus

    EggHead Guest

    I believe the new cert's C++ are C++.net now.
    Actually, I just wonder how you do native C++ in Vista? Everything I can
    find is that they are all in .Net 3.0 .

    cheers,
    Egghead

    EggHead, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Angus

    Angus Guest

    You do it just like in earlier versions of Windows. The API hasn't changed
    much with Vista.

    Angus, Feb 2, 2007