    I use my system to do video editing on Microsoft MM and WOW looks like I am
    out of luck. I have found nothing on the MS web about patches or fixes...
    FC

    Guest, Aug 2, 2005

  2. In time Andy, in time.
    A lot of applications supporting x64 are mainly animation applications such
    as Sonar and Lightwave 3D and they are still in beta, hopefully over time we
    will see applications that can take at advantage of 64 bit power written
    specifically for platform.

    The problem is, it takes time, the operating system was only released 2
    months ago.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Its a shame as video editing software could greatly benefit from a 64 bit
    environment. I am eagerly waiting for IntelliType Pro 5.2 *64 bit* (....and
    waiting).

    Guest, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Any Idea if MS plans on making these application compatible with the XP 64?
    "MS gave me a big box of crayons, then took them back" :-(
    I just wanted a faster system!

    Guest, Aug 2, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Responsible software developers don't need to wait until the OS release,
    they are supposed to begin moving their ***es early during beta.
    Or why MS has beta programs after all?

    Regards,
    --PA

    Guest, Aug 3, 2005
  7. Guest

    Ted Guest

    moving their ***es

    MS 64 C++ is still in beta.
    They discontinued VB6, migrated to worthless .net,
    many VB programmer don't want to use net.

    Ted, Aug 3, 2005