    I have already submitted a config to this newsgroup but no response.

    Cheers
    Spart

    sparticle, Aug 29, 2007

  2. sparticle

    J.Cottingim Guest

    Spart,
    This is probably one of the best groups to post questions where
    experts on almost every aspect regularly read.

    I looked over the question you posted yesterday. - You might want to
    re-post it - try to be very clear on what the problem is. For
    instance, you said something about getting packets out. What does
    "packets out" mean exactly? I'm sure the question is clear in your
    mind, but your comments at the beginning seem contradict each other.

    Also, I noticed you removed an IP address, but left the passwords in
    the config as clear text. - if you're having some routing issue,
    consider leaving the address (or changing it to something else) and
    removing the passwords.

    Good luck.
    JC

    J.Cottingim, Aug 30, 2007

  3. sparticle

    sparticle Guest

    Thanks for the note, good advice, I removed the IP's for obvious
    reasons, the passwords are not the real passwords. You are correct the
    issue is pretty clear to me, non of my clients can get to the internet
    through the router wired or wireless.

    Cheers
    Spart

    sparticle, Aug 30, 2007
  4. sparticle

    J.Cottingim Guest

    Great...
    It looks like Merv has requested some output from your router on your
    original post.

    Good Luck
    JC

    J.Cottingim, Aug 30, 2007