    exam without enrolling in the class. Is this correct?

    Thanks in advance for any inforamation you can pass along.

    G.

    Gemi, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Of course you can schedule your exam without taking any class at all.
    There are no prerequisites, except payment, in scheduling and taking
    your exam.

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Gemi

    Gemi Guest

    Wow, I really thought I was misinformed on that one! Now, I think I will
    schedule the exam, take out the insurance, (study, study, study) and see how
    it goes for the 70-271. If all goes well I will do the same for the 70-272.
    Thanks Mike!

    G.

    Gemi, Apr 7, 2007
  4. <snip>