Are aging photos fading your favorite memories?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fireia, Aug 7, 2007.

  1. Fireia

    Fireia Guest

    Dear News Readers

    Hi I am working on altering or modifying of images/photos using
    DIRT (Dynamic Image Rendering Tools) . I can enlarge or reduce,
    changing the color, removing the blurs for the images without
    distortion.

    Are aging photos fading your favorite memories?

    Physical damage, fading colors, silver fish, water, glue stains-all
    can be fixed online. What can be a more touching gift idea for this
    holiday season? A print quality restoration from a magazine scan from
    the yore, get yourself in your grandparents' wedding, how about
    Marilyn Monroe (or your favorite star) sharing the frame with you, or
    getting rid of a few spots in the skin, braces, and tattoos.

    Let aging photos not fade your favorite memories. It could be your
    favorite old photo that got damaged, aged or simply the acid content
    in the paper, a photo that got stuck to the frame, exposure to
    elements- fading, a playful kid (or grown up), physical damage when
    you moved homes or those darn silverfish which just feed on your
    family treasures.

    Convert a B & W, sepia tone or a color tone print to a modern day
    color photo. We'll work closely with you to ensure that your near and
    dear ones and even that tree or car in the background got the right
    color. We stay loyal to the original image and get the details from
    you. We do not want your grand dad in a green shirt if that is the
    color he hates. Or your old maroon Ford now painted yellow. Of course,
    the choice is yours; why not surprise your near dear ones with new
    photo gift ideas this holiday season? You can see
    http://www.fireia.com/services/colorize.aspx

    If you are a busy business executive and could not make it to your
    daughter's grad picture or, you just do not seem to have a good
    picture of your grad mom and her best friend from school: get some
    creative tricks. How about that one classmate in that group picture
    you would like to black out? You can get good information at
    http://www.fireia.com/services/photorestoration.aspx How about your
    own image with a retro twist? The tattoo, the braces, the stain, the
    eye that drooped - we'll work that in to perfection.

    You people can contact me at http://www.fireia.com/. Just create an
    account and upload your faded or old photos, I will convert them as
    you like in short time.

    Fireia, Aug 7, 2007

  2. Don't support smammers.

    Joseph Meehan, Aug 7, 2007