"Archimede's Lever" - What's in a Name?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Richard Cranium, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. It may be of more than passing interest to discuss the screen name
    chosen by the latest Usenet buffoon - "Archimede's Lever".

    Learning texts paraphrase Archimedes' statement as, "Give me a lever
    long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the
    world."

    In the current instance, it has now become clear that the utilization
    of the term, "lever" is simply a substitute for a stunted growth penis
    that is so reletively small that the subject is unable to use urinals
    and must remain seated to effect sanitary urination. Likewise, his
    frequent use of varied forms of the expression "retard" is closely
    allied to the more appropriate term "returd", meaning to turd again.
    In the case of this subject, his unending use of such terminology,
    even after its overuse has been identified to him directly, leads to
    the conclusion that he is in a state of constant turdulence. Most
    often this condition manifests itself via the consistent presence of a
    moist dump in his underwear. Such a state inevitably leads to the
    anger expressed as he sits in his feces whilst trying to express
    himself using a computer keyboard. The irritation of his lower
    extremities is one primary contributor to the bitterness spewn forth
    in his Usenet posts. The fact that he suffers from a terminal case of
    dumbshit is another.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 16, 2009

  2. Your bright red face is showing through every keystroke. Is that
    smoke coming from your ears? Cool down dickwad. Your turn to bend
    for Bubba is coming soon.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 17, 2009

  3. Bwuahahahahah! adolescent brained, retarded pussy. You're the one
    that is bent.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 17, 2009

  4. Hahaha - you typed "retarded" again. You also typed the word "pussy"
    indicating a regression back to your prior experience of peeking at
    your mom through the crack in the bathroom door frame. These
    flashbacks are occurring with increasing frequency these days. It's
    likely that your approaching a breaking point. Do you feel your head
    getting bigger? Does it feel like it's going to explode? You need to
    calm down. Why don't you go hump the neighbors garbage pail again?
    Sometimes there'll be a piece of rotting meat in there.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 17, 2009

  5. Haha, you displayed your total retardation... yet again.

    Archimedes' Lever, Apr 18, 2009
  6. ...Your retarded inability to act any older than an eleven year old.

    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt, Apr 18, 2009

  7. You said that word again. Your limited vocabulary may be a good match
    for your limited all-around intel, but you are definitely becoming
    quite boring.

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  8. On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:44:21 -0700, Archimedes' Lever

    Is that similar to you being "on Cox"?

    Listen up dipshit. It's been clear for a long time that you are a
    classic underachiever who hit bottom a long time ago and has continued
    to dig deeper ever since. It's your total lack of self esteem
    manifest by your bullshit bravado rants ("I work on the highest tech
    communications gear . . ") that entices people to toy with you on
    Usenet. I was going to play along, egging you on, inserting the
    occasional typo, until you reached the point where you began to
    stutter at the keyboard or possibly offed yourself. However, your
    drivel has become so predictable that I find reading your posts akin
    to watching the grass grow - albeit the latter sometimes has a few
    surprises. It's hard to believe that the sperm that fertilized the
    egg that became you actually beat out thousands of others. Even your
    daddy was heard to mutter, "I should've shot that load into the sink".

    Do you have anything intelligent to say?

    Richard Cranium, Apr 18, 2009
  9. On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:32:46 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> stopped playing with his rubber ducky
    in the toilet for a few minutes to fume:

    You used that word . . and your temper is showing again. It's a
    wonder that your head has not exploded whilst you reply to notes left
    for you here. One probable factor is the extraordinary expansion room
    in your head due to the extraordinarily small dimensions of your
    brane. You are truly "special".

    Richard Cranium, Apr 19, 2009