    anyone out there know of any?

    Thanks for taking the time.

    Ape

    Ape, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Ape

    -->@@ Guest

    In the version (5.1-build 1850) I have, if you click on "HTML" at the top
    and then "Configure Browsers" from the drop down menu you can select
    browsers.

    I've used Arachnophilia for many years and it's a wonderful FREE program - I
    have absolutely no complaints. There are many things I have to use it to
    do that I could never figure out with things like Front Page.

    Good luck!

    Sara

    -->@@, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Ape

    Ape Guest

    Thanks much, Sara.

    I guess I wasn't clear. I figured out how to configure the browsers,
    all right, but can't seem to get any one of them to work EXCEPT the
    default one. Does this mean having to reconfigure the browser list
    whenever checking how the current file would look with Netscape or IE,
    or is there a faster, neater way? (Such as duplicating & editing the
    [LaunchBrowser] macro to go to a specific number in that same list? Not
    that I've got any idea how to edit macros yet, but it seems, if I read
    the author's documentation right, there is a way.)

    Arachnophilia *is* really a great program. Just DL'd it yesterday and
    spent most of the rest of the day exploring it. (I'd been using
    Netscape Composer for a long time, with more and more direct editing of
    the code.) It's going to convert me away from WYSIWYG, sure thing.

    BTW, I agree with the author, Lutus, about the corporate direction and
    worsening software of M$. "Bill Gates is the Devil's Mentor", as a
    Silicon Valley IT man I know says; but then in this group that's
    preaching to the choir, probably...

    Ape

    Ape, Jun 27, 2003
  4. I have found it much more convenient to keep a browser (or three) open with
    the saved file selected in each browser. When I want to preview the file, I
    save it with Arach, then switch to each browser in turn and reload the
    page.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jun 27, 2003