    PhotoLab (Loblaw's), Black's, Japan Camera, and a lot of the online
    sites.

    Thanks.

    Marky Mark, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Marky Mark

    Bob Hatch Guest

    Lay out the print and send it in to any lab that does digital. When I say
    lay it out, center the 4x7 on a 5x7 canvas and tell the lab not to crop,
    print full image.

    Lay out 2 4x10's on an 8x10 and have them print 1 8x10 then cut them when
    you get them home. Similar thing with 4x12 pano.

    Bob Hatch, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Don't know any Kanuk sites...but www.dotphoto.com has that feature I
    believe.

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Marky Mark

    LastYJ Guest

    (Marky Mark) wrote in @posting.google.com:
    I think Costco does 4x7, but I'm not sure about the other sizes. However,
    they don't have online service and you have to be a member in order to use
    their services.

    -lyj

    LastYJ, Jul 27, 2004