    Jessops want to charge a fortune...there must be a cheaper way?

    Cheers

    Lee

    Kidda, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Kidda

    CSM1 Guest

    Cheaper to have a lab do it for 20 rolls.

    List of UK labs.
    http://www.acecam.com/uk-photo-labs.html

    http://www.colab.com/
    http://www.colab.com/prices/imageCD.html price list says £10 for roll of
    APS/35mm transfered to CD. That would cost about £200.

    List of film scanners. Pick one. The Minolta Scan Dual III is about $300
    USD or about 184 GBP.
    http://www.scantips.com/basic13f.html

    A review: