    Jessops want to charge a fortune...there must be a cheaper way?

    Cheers

    Lee

    Kidda, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Kidda

    CSM1 Guest

    "Kidda" <> wrote in message
    news:y2VPa.7852$...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I know this is not really the place to ask, but I'm gonna ask anyway!
    >
    > I have about 20 APS films which I'd like to get scanned onto CD...can
    > anybody recommend a good way to do this?
    >
    > Jessops want to charge a fortune...there must be a cheaper way?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Lee

    Cheaper to have a lab do it for 20 rolls.

    List of UK labs.
    http://www.acecam.com/uk-photo-labs.html

    http://www.colab.com/
    http://www.colab.com/prices/imageCD.html price list says £10 for roll of
    APS/35mm transfered to CD. That would cost about £200.

    List of film scanners. Pick one. The Minolta Scan Dual III is about $300
    USD or about 184 GBP.
    http://www.scantips.com/basic13f.html

    A review: