    Rich Guest

  2. Rich

    Irwell Guest

    Irwell, Jul 9, 2010

  3. Rich

    Guest Guest

    this is not a moderated forum. if you don't want to read his posts, put
    him in a kill file.

    Guest, Jul 9, 2010
  4. Rich is only showing his supreme ignorance again. A khaki colored camera
    could be invaluable to the wildlife photographer. I quite liked the shade
    of it myself. With my knowing how much that contrasting shades and hues can
    distract insects and other animals from their normal behavior. I even used
    a razor to scrape off the bright-red logo from my camo-colored hunting cap
    because it would distract bees and other insects away from their flowers
    where I needed them staged for their photographs.

    Go ahead Rich! Show us all just how pathetically ignorant and inexperienced
    you are yet again about every facet of photography! You do it so well, and
    so often!

    LOL!

    Outing Trolls is FUN!, Jul 9, 2010
  5. Rich

    Bruce Guest

    What is perhaps slightly more interesting than Rich's puerile comments
    about the colour of the Sony Cyber-shot T-99 is Sony's claims of
    "DSLR-style" ultra-low noise from the Exmor R CMOS Sensor and a new
    Background Defocus mode. The press release states:

    "Powered by the 12.2 megapixel Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor, Superior Auto
    mode captures a high-speed burst of up to six frames when you press
    the shutter button. Camera settings are automatically optimised
    according to shooting conditions. Cyber-shot™ then combines
    information from each frame to create an exquisite, low-noise picture
    with wide dynamic range, as enjoyed by DSLR photo enthusiasts.

    "As an extra refinement, new Background Defocus makes it easy to
    achieve pro-style images, similar to the results achieved with a DSLR
    camera and wide-aperture lens. Cyber-shot™ rapidly shoots two frames
    when the shutter button is pressed. Position information between the
    foreground and background is analysed automatically, creating a single
    picture with your subject in sharp focus and a beautifully blurred
    background"

    I look forward to seeing a review of a camera fitted with this sensor.

    Bruce, Jul 9, 2010
  6. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    : 40tude.net:
    :
    : > On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:55:15 -0700 (PDT), Rich wrote:
    : >
    : >> http://dpreview.com/news/1007/10070801sonywx5tx9t99.asp
    : >
    : > Call it Jade Green and it looks nice.
    : > Most puke is pizza coloured.
    :
    : How about "Insitutional Urinal Green?"

    Every institutional urinal I ever saw was white.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jul 10, 2010
  7. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    : http://dpreview.com/news/1007/10070801sonywx5tx9t99.asp

    It looks like plain old olive green to me. They do have green olives in
    Ontario, or wherever it is you lurk?

    But all this begs the obvious question: Why do you give a rat's ass what color
    someone else's camera is?

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jul 10, 2010
  8. Rich

    Bruce Guest

    Rich gets irrationally angry when other people make choices that are
    different to his.

    Bruce, Jul 10, 2010
  9. Just read any review for a current POSBA (piece of shit boat anchor, a.k.a.
    dslr), they are all the same.

    Outing Trolls is FUN!, Jul 10, 2010
  10. Rich

    Bruce Guest

    So you are claiming that all current P&S cameras are fitted with the
    Sony Exmor R CMOS Sensor?

    How ridiculous.

    Bruce, Jul 10, 2010
  11. Rich

    DanP Guest

    All that matters is the image, don't get me wrong, the one that the
    camera takes (not holding my breath though).
    It is a toy because it performs poorly, not because it's colour.

    DanP

    DanP, Jul 11, 2010
  12. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    :
    :
    : On 7/9/10 6:41 PM, in article ,
    :
    : > : 40tude.net:
    : > :
    : > : > On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:55:15 -0700 (PDT), Rich wrote:
    : > : >
    : > : >> http://dpreview.com/news/1007/10070801sonywx5tx9t99.asp
    : > : >
    : > : > Call it Jade Green and it looks nice.
    : > : > Most puke is pizza coloured.
    : > :
    : > : How about "Insitutional Urinal Green?"
    : >
    : > Every institutional urinal I ever saw was white.
    : >
    : > Bob
    :
    : "Babyshit Green"?