    I'm running GIMP 2.4.5 on Windows XP.

    Thanks,

    , Apr 1, 2008

  2. frederick Guest

    Strange.
    Seems to work fine for me.
    (I don't use gimp much for this, as making significant w/b changes in 8
    bit colour space isn't ideal IMO - YMMV)
    Running 2.4.0 - perhaps it's a new bug.

    frederick, Apr 1, 2008

  3. I'm running 2.4.2 on Linux (kubuntu). I had to do exactly this (remove
    some really bad cast from a series of pictures). It worked just fine for me!
    Try pressing "shift" while clicking on save. Than it just saves it to a
    default location. On the next image you can just press "shift" when
    clicking on load and it's done. Or at least was done in my case.

    Bye

    Marco

    Marco Tedaldi, Apr 2, 2008