    I'm running GIMP 2.4.5 on Windows XP.

    Thanks,

    , Apr 1, 2008

  2. frederick Guest

    wrote:
    > If I adjust the levels using the "pick gray point" tool, how can I
    > repeat this same adjustment on multiple images? The "Save" button
    > under "All Channels" seems to save the values set via the "Output
    > Levels" sliders, which I haven't set.

    Strange.
    Seems to work fine for me.
    (I don't use gimp much for this, as making significant w/b changes in 8
    bit colour space isn't ideal IMO - YMMV)

    > I'm running GIMP 2.4.5 on Windows XP.

    Running 2.4.0 - perhaps it's a new bug.

    frederick, Apr 1, 2008

  3. wrote:
    > If I adjust the levels using the "pick gray point" tool, how can I
    > repeat this same adjustment on multiple images? The "Save" button
    > under "All Channels" seems to save the values set via the "Output
    > Levels" sliders, which I haven't set.
    >
    > I'm running GIMP 2.4.5 on Windows XP.

    I'm running 2.4.2 on Linux (kubuntu). I had to do exactly this (remove
    some really bad cast from a series of pictures). It worked just fine for me!
    Try pressing "shift" while clicking on save. Than it just saves it to a
    default location. On the next image you can just press "shift" when
    clicking on load and it's done. Or at least was done in my case.

    Bye

    Marco

    --
    Dimage A2, Agfa isolette