Applying for MCSD grant. Need help.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Rana Ian, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Rana Ian

    Rana Ian Guest

    Hi,

    I'm applying for a state grant to train for MCSD.NET
    certification. Part of the application process is to have
    3 information interviews with 3 U.S. employed MCSDs.
    Anyone interested in answering 12 questions? Some of the
    questions are silly, but this goes to helping me study
    and pass the MCSD exams. If you feel more comfortable
    passing the info through email, feel free.

    Cheers,

    Rana

    --

    Full Name:
    Job Position:

    1. Are there jobs in the MCSD.NET field?
    A. Within your company?
    B. Within the MCSD.NET community?
    C. Can you provide a small explanation?
    2. What skills are required?
    3. What training is required?
    4. What certification or license is required?
    5. From which schools do you hire?
    6. What do you feel are the satisfactions or
    advantages of the work?
    7. What are the drawbacks of the work?
    8. What is the potential for advancement?
    9. What is the salary range for entry level? (dollar
    amount)

    Rana Ian, Oct 1, 2003

  2. as seen on TV?

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 3, 2003