    and this is not only on my own computer... I have NEVER seen it work.
    Is this a bug, or is there something I am missing?

    Any help would be appreciated...

    kenny, Oct 27, 2005

  2. kenny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Since I don't click on links without good reason, I didn't look. But it
    could possibly be because the subfolders don't have the same type of data in
    them. Or there are other things besides in them. If you tell the computer
    it's supposed to be a music folder, but it has a lot of other types of
    files, it might prevent it from working as expected.

    Then again, I've not tried this in a long time on my PC, so I can't say for
    certain.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 27, 2005

  3. kenny

    kenny Guest

    all subfolders have pics of the exact type of the main folder

    kenny, Oct 27, 2005