    with "application/octet-stream". Does anyone know what may have happened
    and how to fix it?

    Sharon

    Sharon, Apr 11, 2004

  2. Sharon

    Iceman Guest

    in message
    Since you appear to be using Mozilla, you could have a look at this
    discussion thread:
    http://tinyurl.com/225fh

    Iceman, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Sharon

    reid decker Guest

    System Restore works for me.

    reid decker, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Sharon

    Sharon Guest

    What finally worked was going under Helper Applications and removing the
    file type application/octet-stream and then rebooting his computer.

    Sharon

    Sharon, Apr 11, 2004
  5. Sharon

    Sharon Guest

    I am using Mozilla but he is using Netscape 7.0. Also that url would not
    open for me.

    Sharon

    Sharon, Apr 11, 2004
  6. For this discussion, think of Mozilla and Netscape as the same. The url
    refers to a Google Groups URL that's about two miles long, but it worked
    for me just now. Try again.

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 12, 2004