    Hints?

    Runas
    Add / Remove Programs

    Guest, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Depends on the application and where and what settings it needs to
    write to. They giving his Power User rights. But in general - you can't
    you stupid ignorant twit!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 9, 2005

  3. If it is a domain computer use an .msi package and publish it for that user
    via Group Policy user configuration. --- Steve

    Steven L Umbach, Jan 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    Knoppix User Guest

    How do you go about allowing Ozzy to install an application
    Hello,
    you can use runasspc to allow him to install it with Adminrights.
    He do not need to know the password.
    You find it on:

    www.robotronic/runasspc

    Knoppix User, Jan 10, 2005
  5. You the administrator do not want Ozzy to modify any settings on the
    too damn right!

    any admin that lets Ozzy Osborne or any of his family loose on a
    computer, should be deported to Texas.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005
  6. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Wouldn't that be considered cruel and unusual punishment. I mean, it is
    bad, but to be deported to Texas????

    Kendal Emery, Jan 11, 2005
  7. Guest

    Kendal Emery, Jan 11, 2005
  8. You the administrator do not want Ozzy to modify any settings on the
    point taken.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Ooooh, wait 'till ol' nerd picks up on this. And you posted it twice,
    too. <VBEG>

    Anybody bring popcorn?

    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Yeah, sorry about that, outlook express hiccupped and told me it didn't send
    it.

    Kendal Emery, Jan 11, 2005
  11. Guest

    LnkWizard Guest