    Likes Received:
    0
    Is there any apps you can recommend for my Samsung S2? i need voip app , thanks!:wink:

    blame_me, Nov 8, 2011

  2. blame_me

    jplumbre

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi, you can use 3cx it's for free. just to go market.

    jplumbre, Nov 10, 2011

  3. blame_me

    blame_me

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you jp, i already tried the 3cx and it worked well, coz my friend recommend this app because he is using it for almost a month now, do you think that it is also because of his sip provider which make him satisfy also? i read some forums also that they are not happy using 3cx, they encountered some technical problems with it like not hearing the voice clearly. thanks!

    blame_me, Nov 23, 2011
  4. blame_me

    jplumbre

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I don't think the problem is coming from 3cx, it could be from the voip provider or some configuration proble. However, i tried it with Nomado and i don't see any problem.

    jplumbre, Jun 12, 2012