Application Error: "This application cannot run" CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Dark Motive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gerard, Jan 2, 2005.

  1. Gerard

    Gerard Guest

    I get the message, with a big red X, when I try to run CSI: Crime Scene
    Investigation, Dark Motives, Ubisoft:

    "Application Error

    This application cannot run"

    I have a Dell Dimension 8200