    Jim Guest

    Anyone know if the Apple/iPhone SDK will run under Win XP? It comes as a
    ..dmg file, how do I open it?

    Jim, Apr 23, 2010

  2. Jim

    Jordon Guest

    Jordon, Apr 23, 2010

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Looks like I need to buy that new Mac! :) Oh well.

    Thanks.

    Jim, Apr 23, 2010
  4. Jim

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In "Jim"
    It won't run directly. The .dmg format is apparently something Apple
    invented for OSX.

    I've seen several references to people hacking up Snow Leopard Server to
    run under VMWare on Windows. I leave it to you to find the actual
    binaries; the legality is questionable :)

    The VMWare "player" can be had for free, and has many other legitimate
    uses.

    http://www.vmware.com/products/player/

    Bert Hyman, Apr 23, 2010