    RichA Guest

  2. RichA

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Jan 30, 2010

  3. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Ray Fischer, Jan 30, 2010
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    It's not capitalized. Apple is a corporation.

    RichA, Jan 31, 2010
  5. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Better than being a sheep.

    RichA, Jan 31, 2010
  6. RichA

    GMAN Guest

    The sheep are the ones that take it up the $$$

    GMAN, Jan 31, 2010
  7. RichA

    Charles Guest

    However, he does love attention and uses any controversy or snippet or ...
    whatever to use us as his lab rats. When are we going to realize that we
    are being manipulated?

    Charles, Jan 31, 2010
  8. RichA

    Ledgewalker Guest

    I personally see it as not being very practical. I guess if your an i-
    junky its a nice toy, and for the lower scale version, the price isn't
    that out of line, but don't think its for me. I do have an Apple
    MacBook Pro, and combined with my Microsoft XP PC my needs are met,
    but don't think its going to sell as well as other products have in
    the past. To me it seems a little to big & too small at the same time.
    An i-oxymoron you might say...

    Ray,

    Ledgewalker, Feb 1, 2010
  9. RichA

    RichA Guest

    In defense of trolls, of which I am not one, John Kennedy was a
    troll. He used to purposely generate arguments over topics in order
    to learn more about them. When Sputnik went up (and Americans in
    command positions were freaking out), he told a military commander
    that there was no point in launching any rockets into space, it was a
    stupid waste of money and time.

    RichA, Feb 1, 2010