Apple Computer enters DVD war.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Allan, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Allan

    Justin Guest

    Derek Janssen wrote on [Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:45:28 -0800]:
    More power to you. Because we all know games are only for kids, and
    stuck up mac users don't like to have fun anyway
    ;)

    Justin, Mar 14, 2005

  2. There's an easy Mac-supporter default response here:
    "Yes, you're right, we Mac users end up having to use all our computer
    power for word processing, video editing and graphic design." :)

    Derek Janssen (Apple--More room for the grownup stuff.[TM])

    Derek Janssen, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Allan

    Allan Guest

    Eating crow... no surprise.

    "We have also discovered through intelligence
    that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles
    that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across
    broad areas."

    State of the Union Address – 1/28/2003"

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Allan

    Allan Guest

    "Ha! I nominate this for dumbest post of the year award. You've been
    living under a rock for the past couple of years Dan."

    More insight from the 'mighty' Black locust'

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Mar 16, 2005
  5. Allan

    dvdguy2 Guest

    My fox tv station shows BBC movies.

    I saw one Friday nigt.

    And no, it wasn't the Dr. Who movie. that was co-produced by fox and
    the bbc.

    It wasn't Dr. Who at all.

    My fox tv station actually shows real BBC movies.

    dvdguy2, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Do you have any stats for Apple users vs. Linux?

    Sparky Spartacus, Aug 28, 2005
  7. You're a regular Macsnob, aren't you?

    Sparky Spartacus, Sep 1, 2005
  8. Well, that's leaving out Windows-supporters' one *other* popular
    uncontestable last-ditch weapon of reserve:
    "Hawhaw!...The iMac LOOKS funny!"

    (No, really--They *do* use that one, in moments of extreme desperation.
    0_o?? )

    Derek Janssen (and why was this thread brought back after six months?)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 2, 2005