Apple announces new "ipad"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jan 27, 2010

  2. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In richard
    Nothing?

    Bert Hyman, Jan 27, 2010

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    clue: dictionary. Look up definition of "cumbersome".

    richard, Jan 27, 2010
  4. I'm surprised it took Apple this long to make one. Toshiba, Fujitsu,
    and NEC (at the least) have had them for years. Fujitsu and NEC, as of 4
    years ago, had a model where the screen rotated so you could use it as a
    laptop...or as a tablet.

    http://www.amazon.com/Fujitsu-LifeBook-T2020-Tablet-PC/dp/B001LYUMGG
    (Link if anyone cares)

    Of course those earlier models didn't have cell wifi...just network
    wifi (b/g)...but that's easily solved by a usb device.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jan 27, 2010
  5. Holster, like the computers the UPS guys have? :)

    "Quickest 'sign here' in the west"

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Jan 27, 2010
  6. richard

    richard Guest

    smack that old victrola, it's stuck on a track.

    richard, Jan 27, 2010
  7. richard

    XS11E Guest

    iPad: