    I guess, in WIN32 may have general API call to get this value.

    Please help me and point to me where is, thanls so much.

    Kan

    Guest, Sep 1, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    OpenNETCF.Net.AccessPoint class only provide Visual Basic and C#
    interface member function call.

    Is there standard WIN32 C calls?

    Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Use WMI query for MSNdis_80211_ReceivedSignalStrength
    Details: in WMI newsgroups.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Sep 3, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks so much.

    Where is a WMI newsgroup and what is WMI means?

    Guest, Sep 5, 2005