    3640 router which supplies DHCP to its clients. Any
    suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    nicklebon, Apr 2, 2005

  2. nicklebon

    Uli Link Guest

    What is logged on the AP's log?
    What is your config?
    PerPaketKeying, MIC, Broadcast Key Rotation?

    Are your *not* Cisco WLAN adapters capable of doing short preamble?
    AFAIR most Intersil PRISM II/2.5 cards needed to be forced to short
    preamble and open authentication.

    There was a LEAP/CKIP/CMIC issue with Atheros cards not receiving a DHCP
    lease. Resolved with fw 12.05.

    Uli Link, Apr 2, 2005