    I just went through aol website it spots a quick fix with vista UAC
    incompability with their XM radio, and UAC was recommended to be off in
    order to use it and allow their popup freely in your computer. Thang...

    canixs, Mar 2, 2007

  2. AOL need to be exterminated for that 'recommendation'. Leave UAC enabled.
    It may save your computer.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Mar 3, 2007

  3. canixs

    Dshai Guest

    AOL makes a lot of recommendations along this line rather than fix their
    software to function properly. Leave UAC enabled as Cari said.

    --

    Dshai

    Life is only limited by those living it...

    Dshai, Mar 6, 2007