    we only want to connect our nintendo ds wifi!!!!!
    any help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE ARE TEARING OUR HAIR OUT WITH THIS!!!!

    Guest, May 8, 2007

  2. Hi
    What the Name and Model number of the DSL Modem is? It might be a
    Modem/Router combo and you are trying to connect a second Router to an
    existing Router. If it is so you need to connect the Belkin as an Access
    Point.
    Wireless Router as an AP - http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 8, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi, just been told by aol that we cant have a wireless router when we are on
    virgin media!!!!
    so we canot go wireless untill we switch to bt........bloody graet!
    thanks for your help

    Guest, May 8, 2007
  4. Guest

    Lem Guest

    Granted that AOL does things in non-standard ways, sometimes limiting
    you more than you would be with non-AOL ISPs, but nevertheless, if you
    post the make/model of your DSL modem and your Belkin router, describe
    how things are physically connected now (when things work), and explain
    exactly what it is you want to accomplish, you may be able to do it
    regardless of what AOL says. And what do you mean by being "on virgin
    media"?

    Lem, May 9, 2007