    or icon, select the user and go back and click on the hyperlink.

    Is there a way to get things working like they used to? I didn't
    change anything when I upgraded (so to speak) to FF3.

    kaplan3jiim, Oct 27, 2008

  2. kaplan3jiim

    Justin Guest

    Open a command prompt, navigate to the install directory for firefox,
    type firefox -p
    Uncheck "Don't ask at startup"

    Justin, Oct 27, 2008

  3. what do you mean it "opens the Firefox task?" Whats that?

    Make FF3 the default

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Oct 27, 2008
  4. kaplan3jiim

    kaplan3jiim Guest

    After I click on a link in an e-mail, firefox.exe appears in the task
    manager as a running program, but nothing appears on the screen.
    At that point, even if I use the start program menu or click on the
    desktop icon, either of which would normally would open the dialog
    box, nothing happens.
    FF3 is my default browser as was FF2, FF1, etc..

    kaplan3jiim, Oct 28, 2008