    Running FF and Windows ME is there someone who uses an extension or
    piece of free software to download podcasts?

    Preferably something you use and would recommend . . .

    default, Jun 27, 2006

  2. default

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Although it is in very early stages of devel, see
    <http://www.songbirdnest.com/>

    Jedi Fans, Jun 27, 2006

  3. default

    Jedi Fans, Jun 27, 2006
  4. default

    default Guest

    Doesn't look like it will work with Windows ME

    but thanks for the reply

    default, Jun 27, 2006
  5. default

    default, Jun 27, 2006
  6. default

    gwtc Guest

    I'm using it with win98, so if it works with me, then it'd work for you.

    gwtc, Jun 27, 2006
  7. default

    gwtc, Jun 27, 2006
  8. default

    default Guest

    Can't argue with that logic - which version of songbird are you using?

    default, Jun 27, 2006
  9. default

    default, Jun 27, 2006
  10. default

    gwtc Guest

    the current version: Songbird_0_1_1b.exe

    Don't read what it says on the main page. Read the "Full Reqs":
    http://www.songbirdnest.com/support/#sysreq and read what I've put in bold

    <QUOTE>
    What are Songbird's system requirements?
    Songbird is only available on a PC right now:
    Minimum system requirements

    * 733MHz Pentium III or comparable
    * 128MB RAM (256MB for WinXP)
    * 30MB Hard Disk Space
    * 16bit Sound Card
    * *Windows 98 SE*, *Windows ME*, Windows 2000,
    Windows XP, Windows 2003
    * 1x speed or greater CD Burner (Required for Burning)
    * 2x speed or greater CDROM (Required for Ripping)

    Recommended system requirements

    * 1.5 GHz Pentium IV or comparable
    * 256MB RAM (512MB for WinXP)
    * 30MB Hard Disk Space
    * 32bit Sound Card
    * Windows 2000, Windows XP
    * 8x speed or greater CD Burner (Required for Burning)
    * 16x speed or greater CDROM (Required for Ripping)
    </UNQUOTE>

    If I followed that, then how come I'm running it on win98, just win98,
    not win98se

    gwtc, Jun 27, 2006