    Likes Received:
    0
    what do you think?

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010

  2. alphah

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Disappointing... FIFA really needs to realize that they are the only sport in the world (ok, maybe not) that does not make changes as the world evolves. They embrace 3d display technology, but not technology for use of fair gameplay. Even if they allowed each team one option to relook at a call through replay, the game would be so much better off.

    Silverstrand, Jul 9, 2010

  3. alphah

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Totally agree with this... the USA had a couple of bad calls against them and England had a game-changer goal ruled as not over the line. In such a huge event like this, you'd expect them to embrace technology that can only make the game fairer.

    I'm hoping that they run a trial at the Euro's in 2012 then adopt it fully for the world cup in 2014.

    Ian, Jul 9, 2010
  4. alphah

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Hopefully they do, but FIFA is too stuck on "it will change the art of the game" concept... ugh...

    Silverstrand, Jul 12, 2010
  5. alphah

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    It's just crazy how they are stuck thinking that - everyone else at club level thinks it's essential to change (both players and managers)... perhaps when the head of FIFA is changed they will come out with some fresh ideas.

    Another good thing about using a replay is that it would eliminate diving and other forms of cheating.

    Ian, Jul 12, 2010
  6. alphah

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Like... players pretending to be hurt... gah that gets old.

    Silverstrand, Jul 13, 2010
  7. alphah

    johnlennon370

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cheapest Van Insurance

    Guys.....it is really is a wonderful opinion on the any one watching world cup this year. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. I am not watching the world cup this year but we watch the very carefully on the TV. Mostly the media provide me all the games on your demand and we are enjoy with your friends.

    johnlennon370, Oct 23, 2010
  8. alphah

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes eventhought colombia is not there shakira is!

    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010