Anyone want a motherboard with AGP and AM2 socket?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by thingy, Sep 25, 2007.

  1. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Yes I know AGP is obsolete and yes Woger I know you think AMD dont make
    the best CPUs (best to me is bang for the buck)......

    Anyway I want to upgrade my PC and since I have a good AGP card and a
    spare AM2 cpu I have tried locating a board...

    They are available in OZ but not here, best I can do is get the MSI
    importer interested if I buy a few (he wont import just one)

    So anyway my choice is get one from OZ if I can or see if I can find 5
    or so NZers who would buy with me.........

    The motherboard is a MSI MS7312, not exactly high end but good enough...

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007

  2. thingy

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    This is the same as a MSI-K9MM? (I don't want one :-( ) Just thought
    you may have better luck with this model?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Description=MSI-K9MM&x=6&y=27

    Malcolm, Sep 25, 2007

  3. thingy

    thingy Guest

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007
  4. thingy

    thingy Guest

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007
  5. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Anyone have an OZ online computer company that will ship to NZ they can
    recommend?

    So far I am having no joy....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007
  6. I am looking for a new board, but unfortnatly this one doesnt meet
    requirements

    Andrew Lambert, Sep 25, 2007
  7. thingy

    Malcolm Guest

    If you don't have any luck, send me an email...

    Malcolm, Sep 25, 2007
  8. thingy

    thingy Guest

    Asrock and Gigabyte also do these but they are all basic boards....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007
  9. thingy

    thingy Guest

    It might some to that though I have family going over in a month or so...

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Sep 25, 2007