    adjustments , gamma settings etc and was wondering if anyone here has any
    experience with the kodak 8500 and can offer some tips ?.
    irish1ear

    IRISH1EAR, Sep 8, 2003

  2. IRISH1EAR

    Alan F Cross Guest

    I'm getting variable colour fidelity with mine, and am looking for a
    means to profile it. You may be having the same problem.

    In the meantime you might like to tweak Colour Adjustment under
    Properties in the Print dialogue. You can tweak brightness, contrast,
    gamma, and the RGB channels.

    I tried adjusting 'Transfer' also in the Print dialogue (on the Page
    Setup panel), but it had no effect whatever I set it to.

    Alan F Cross, Sep 11, 2003