    Hi-Touch's more expensive dye-subs is the standalone, multi-media reading
    and docking features which I don't need.). Any comments good or bad are
    appreciated.

    Guest, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    JimKramer Guest

    It's not bad. It's pretty quick. In comparison I find the colors a bit
    dull and the images soft, but the prints sell. Supplies work out to
    $0.54 a print last time I worked it out.
    It is very dust sensitive. Using it ouside on a dusty day is a big
    no-no. If there is dust on the paper or in the air as it is printing
    you will get a flair of the dye color. Pretty nasty. Cleaning kit is
    overpriced and very ineffectual. If you get it make sure you put it in
    a plastic bag when you are not using it; keep it clean or you will
    waste a lot of prints trying to get it clean again.

    Jim

    JimKramer, Aug 16, 2005