    online-based test would be a boon.

    Anyone had any experience of this company or any comments about their
    security etc? I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts.

    groupstudy2001, Oct 28, 2005

  2. groupstudy2001

    Chris Guest

    Question
    How do I register for a certification exam?

    Answer
    All Cisco Career Certification exams are administered worldwide
    through our authorized testing vendors, Prometric and Pearson VUE. To locate
    or register for an exam contact Prometric or Pearson VUE directly.

    In the U.S. and Canada, customers can register by phone at the number
    below:
    Prometric: 1-800-829-6387 (option 1, 4)
    Pearson VUE: 1-800-829-6387 (option 1, 4)

    Internationally, please visit your preferred test delivery partner's
    website to find the appropriate exam registration information for your
    region.

    Prometric: http://www.prometric.com/cisco

    Pearson VUE: http://www.vue.com/cisco

    For additional information about Cisco Career Certification exams
    visit the Exam Information page.

    Chris, Oct 28, 2005

  3. groupstudy2001

    Brian V Guest

    Certification.net is a valid test site. They do not have any Cisco
    engineering exams (ccna, ccnp, ccie etc). They are strictly a sales/AM
    testing area. I have taken many a test there which show up under my CCO
    profile and test history ID.

    -Brian

    Brian V, Oct 28, 2005
  4. "AM"?

    groupstudy2001, Oct 28, 2005
  5. groupstudy2001

    Brian V Guest

    Account Manager

    Brian V, Oct 29, 2005
  6. groupstudy2001

    Wowbagger Guest

    Sure, and they will also provide you with the books so that you can keep
    them open while testing...
    if you believe in Santa Claus and in the Big Pumpkin, well, why shouldn't
    you believe this as well?

    or maybe i would take your money and disappear ;-)

    and, you can check on cisco.com about certification.net as a testing
    parner...

    \/\/owbagger

    Wowbagger, Oct 29, 2005