    Is it worth it just to go get the Cisco Press stuff and read thru
    that, or just keep taking the practice exams untill I can pass the
    damn test?

    jetter2, Apr 15, 2007

  2. jetter2

    Trendkill Guest

    Granted I haven't taken a CCNA exam in 6 years, but there is NAT on
    CCNA? For real? I know there is some configuration and basic/
    intermediate routing and switching, but NAT? I'd check the Cisco site
    that details exam subjects and coverage.....I didn't see it on the
    site myself when I just checked...

    Trendkill, Apr 16, 2007

  3. jetter2

    jetter2 Guest

    Yeah man, they made the cisco exam an assload harder from what it used
    to be. Back about 3 years ago the exam was 10x eaiser. I took a boot
    camp for it back then and passed the thing with a 960, re-took it on
    saturday and made an 810.

    jetter2, Apr 16, 2007