    If so please contact me. I was about 80 points short of passing on the
    first attempt on a 0-900 scale, and willing to share my experience with
    others who are willing to share theirs.

    todhunter5, Dec 23, 2003

  2. todhunter5

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I was happily strolling along my merry little way in alt.computer.security,
    when I looked down and saw a little note from todhunter5 on Tue 23 Dec 2003
    sorry to hear about that. i agree, the sec+ exam is an odd duck. i remember
    that many of the multi choice questions had at least two answers (some even
    3!) out of 4 that actually made perfect sense.

    i think one does need a half decent study book to pass it. i used snygress as
    well as que exam prep book. i wouldn't reccomend trying to wing it based on
    on the job experience. wishing you better luck next time.

    :)

    p.s. the gradeing is 100-900 i believe. something similar to US SAT
    gradeings.

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 24, 2003