Anyone tried Verizon Yahoo! DSL?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vestero, Sep 6, 2005.

  1. vestero

    vestero Guest

    vestero, Sep 6, 2005

  2. vestero

    Evan Platt Guest

    Take a look at DSL Extreme, http://www.dslextreme.com . I've been with
    them for a good year now. Very satisfied.

    Not sure if this link will work:
    https://secure.dslextreme.com/Medusa/Packages/Default.aspx

    If not go to their main page and select Subscriptions, and verify your
    NPA/NXX to get the prices.

    If you are a SBC Customer, you can get up to 1500 download, and up to
    384k upload for $14.95 a month.

    If you are a Verizon customer, which I'm guessing you are, it's the
    same price.

    Take a look. :)

    Evan

    Evan Platt, Sep 6, 2005

  3. vestero

    Old Gringo Guest

    Yahoo seems to be a good ISP. I use the SBC version of it and have
    been more than satisfied. With a few extra bells and whistles from
    SBC, the 3008/512 DSL from Yahoo is only $24.95. I am sure you will
    be pleased with the DSL verses Dialup.

    Old Gringo, Sep 7, 2005