anyone tried poundland Cat5e cables?

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by Gordon Freeman, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. In a one-metre cable I suspect even that would work.

    Andy

    Vir Campestris, Mar 13, 2014

  2. Theo Markettos, Mar 14, 2014

  3. Gordon Freeman

    Peter Parry Guest

    CPC have not had separate postage or minimum order charges for some
    months so if you order one it will cost you 58p delivered.

    Peter Parry, Mar 14, 2014
  4. [/QUOTE]
    I've never used them but the page I found when I searched for postage
    at said 3.95 for orders under 20 pounds. Perhaps it was out of date.

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Mar 14, 2014
  5. .... and their FAQ says 5.95 for orders up to 29.99. Seems like they
    need to sort their website out!

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Mar 14, 2014
  6. Gordon Freeman

    BobC Guest

    If you go to their front page on the web is says you get Free Delivery
    on all ONLINE orders.

    See : http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/bespoke/bespoke2.jsp?
    bespokepage=cpc/en_CC/special_offers/rdrlp/webfree.jsp

    It's a "special offer" so thye won't change their Ts&Cs or FAQ.

    BobC, Mar 15, 2014
  7. I doubt this - that is less than the postage!

    R. Mark Clayton, Mar 15, 2014
  8. Gordon Freeman

    Adrian C Guest

    Adrian C, Mar 16, 2014
  9. R. Mark Clayton, Mar 16, 2014
  10. Gordon Freeman

    Adrian C Guest

    No, they will be found inside the box, floating amongst the shattered
    remains of a hard drive, six deflated packing air bags and a well
    exercised lump hammer. Oh why did I place an order for both items in the
    same delivery?

    Adrian C, Mar 16, 2014
  11. Yes I was in there again today and realised they also had 2m ones at the
    other end of the shelf the cunning devils.

    It's scandalous that their shares are being sold at £3 each though.

    Gordon Freeman, Mar 17, 2014
  12. I got loads of them from the 99p shop a year or two ago.
    They were all fine.

    Brian Gregory, Apr 14, 2014
  13. Gordon Freeman

    Woody Guest

    message

    +1 but only weeks.

    Screwfix and Toolstation also stock cables at silly cheap
    prices but their's are rather better made.

    Woody, Apr 14, 2014