anyone tried Orb talk

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by ¬Stephen Hammond, Jul 5, 2006.

  1. ¬Stephen Hammond, Jul 5, 2006

  2. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Sean Guest

    Been registered with them for incoming number for a good while... And
    never seen servers down yet!

    Sean, Jul 5, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Can they be used with an ATA..? What are the settings..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2006
  4. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Sean Guest

    Yes, usual

    talk.orbtalk.co.uk is proxy

    Sean, Jul 5, 2006
  5. ¬Stephen Hammond

    paul123 Guest

    Nice one. As they also give a free UK geo number, I signed up.

    It works fine on Trixbox, so should be easy enough on an ATA. I based
    my settings on my voiptalk settings and just changed servers, username
    and passwords.

    paul123, Jul 6, 2006
  6. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I tried signing up last night, got a number ok but the registration kept
    failing on the servers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 6, 2006