Anyone tested the Optio S4i?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Martin, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    I'm looking for a digital camera and the S4 seems to be most suited to
    my requirements:

    Short shutter lag (this is important to me)
    Very small size
    Good picture quality (not looking for great)
    Decently good under different shooting conditions (I.e. indoors,
    outdoors low light)

    I was thinking about the T1, but some of the things I have read about
    it makes me hesitate.

    I'm assuming that the S4i is an upgrade to the S4, but since it has
    just now been released (at least I have seen it listed as in stock
    online) there are no reviews. Has anyone tried this camera? I would
    like to know how it compares to the S4 (or any other ultra compact
    camera).

    /Martin

    Martin, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Martin