    slim which suggests that it's fairly easy:

    If anyone's had any experience of this exam and has any tips I'd like to know.

    Thanks

    Guest, May 9, 2007

  2. Guest

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Ben,

    This is a very straightforward exam. If you have experience with Vista,
    probably six months to a year, installed it a few times, played with the
    configurations, then you should pass without any problems. I would
    recommend going through as much of the on-line reading material as you can
    find, make sure you know the different versions, and then go for it.

    Good luck!

    Montreal MCT, May 10, 2007